Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

When I see these people walking about everywhere - young guys, no dicernable skills, no "reason" to be in the UK, no clear way they could have come here other than by the backdoor (lorry, boat, tractor inner tube over the channel) I look and i think: we are mugs. These people just waltzed in here, and if they arrive knowing there's nothing we can do, what respect will they have for this country or tradition. They leave France where ID cards stop them doing alot of things, including getting a driving licence. Here you can get a driving licence, "rent" an uber eats account, or (it's not easy, but clearly happens), rent an uber account. But they soon get a right to remain, with work permitted (so we don't have to offer benefits.....but we all know the fraud that goes on, eg had a next door neighbour from the angola who moved a disabled guy in that she got down the african church (no joke) he was from some sandy country. They soon got to work on the benefits. He got his high level disability payments. She got her single mum x 4 money. They lived next door and rented out his council house.....while living in her council house - i worked it out to be over 60k a year - oh and he got a free car for being so disabled - welcome to the UK. The benefit system is not something you want to live on, but when combined with a few bits of fraud, it's a nice earner - they got moved to a purpose built house cos of all the kids and his disability). The africans pretty much run the councils in London now. Parking is theirs. Housing not far behind. I don't give AF what anyone says: they are at it.

I used to be "oh they are fleeing" "oh we have enough" - bit longer in the tooth. Firstly: if it is so fking bad where they are fleeing, why didn't they bring the women and kids, but let them behind!

We are mugs, ruled by chancers, getting the the mickey taken out of us by rogues.

I hope 1000 arrive tomorrow, and 2000 the day after so the crisis is too big to ignore. Right now, 200 a day.....it gets swept under the carpet.

Not saying anything new here, but fml what a turn out it is. The French......oh la la piss takers as well!

end link