Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

There was I chortling away merrily over my Kelloggs instant sunshine when up into my visuals sprang this great big beast thrashing about in the water. "What can it be?" thought I, while recoiling arms raised in true Hammer horror fashion. Is it something from the snarling fathoms below, some unholy and dastardly sea creature nare seen before by man nor beast. Has it come like King Kong to devestate tranquil Dover and all who sail in her.

I grappled around for my spectacles as my imagination ran riot. "Oh No!" I splurted aloud.....its not another monster coming to suck the blood of young virgins as it'll be sorely disappointed around here!...and may wreak revenge.

After a tranquiliser later, chased down by a bottle of early morning gin, I regrouped my senses and realised it was nothing more than a daredevil seagoing digger working on the new extension.

Phew! thats a relief!

end link