Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Howard: What you say about FaceBook may well be true to an extent but it does depend on who your "friends" are on there. I have yet to come across anything obscene or abusive but then the majority of my friends list are actually that and not some random nobody from Nowheresville.

As for the deleted group; Aspy did post a lot of information on there and some of it was interesting/useful and probably duplicated on DF as well but it was serving a purpose in my opinion, though he could have called the group something other than Dover Forum! There were no complaints posted into the group that I am aware of and the group was gaining quite a following.

There is obviously a history with Aspy that I'm unaware of with regards to DF and he has certainly got a bee in his bonnet about it. As a result he has resorted to a direct attack on FaceBook of this forum and blames The Boss in particular (rightly or wrongly) for the group being pulled. He is aware of this topic as some recent posts of his on FB quote directly from here. Or is that the problem?

end link