Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

You need only look at so many of the postings here (some of which are mine!) to see that it is the elected and unelected representatives of Dover who are squarely at the seat of this. There are, I am sure, many who are adequate or better, and many who are well intentioned, but overall the local reps are unable to grasp the main points of public office and effective management. Local people most certainly do not feel included or involved in Dover, there is no effective reaching out (please don't bore me with remarks about consultation processes etc - they are tick box exercises and bear no relation to proper leadership and engagement), no planning, no forward thinking......the list is endless. I try not to be relentlessly critical because it serves no purpose, but it is a challenge to remain bouyant in the face of clear incompetence.

end link