Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Interesting point there Terri and indeed it is the case. We have all lost the real focus.

But this case of the 13 year old gets worse by the minute. The latest tonight is that the parents sold him out and sold his story to The Sun...that organ of finesse. Now they have hired publicist Max Clifford to get the most out of it.

Now two other kids of a similar age, no doubt with their accumulative eye on the financial gravy train, have come forward to claim that they are the fathers, and a DNA test is being demanded. Talk about bizarre, its all totally bizarre. is this really happening?
    Okay tell me... I died last week and Im already in Hell!!

THis is all so unreal that I just cant beleive it. The TV crews tonight spoke to other young ones(girls with babies) on the street in the area and they said
    "whats all the fuss about, he is only a year younger than the norm around here!!"

We're sinking into the abyss. Okay in the old days in Ireland Bern they would have sent them off to a convent but I dunno..it wasnt any worse than this. Its the pits.

end link