Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I do not think that way the development of the port over the years has been done alot and it will carry on that way without any sell off to the french or any other privatisation on the agenda,at the last Gen/Elections it was the blues saying sell it off,this time it is the reds,All the Goverment is trying to do is make up for the funding they got rid of in the past just to name one "Gold".
    I think you find out if the blues get in again they to will jump on the band wagon and go to sell it off again.You can not trust the main partys anymore as we have seen over their own expense,s I will deal with that later on,but geting back to our our great port of Dover it must never be sold off so please write to your MPs or email them and tell them how you feel about it,selling of the port would be like selling off the crown jewels.The port of Dover must stay in U.K. hands.

end link