Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I did see some of this coverage including Jeremy Vine doing a bizarre interpretation of Peter Snow, but unfortunately I bailed out early due to a slight case of being knackered, and a rather slow trickling in of the results, and with the prospect of the Boris result running later and later the land of Rip Van Winkle won through.

Re the BBC. WE are a nation of traditionalists, and no matter what multi channels cover a major event, whether it be Royal Weding or World Cup, the BBC always win out in the viewing figure chase. WE cant move off the channel for love nor money. Rightly or wrongly we are at home with the oul familiar faces like David Dimbleby, who fits us all like a comfortable sofa. Whether they are quite as sharp as SKY or quite as technologically advanced I dont know but somehow its where we feel most at home...and it has a hint of the leftie subversive about it! But just a hint.

end link