Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

It appears that a CBBC presenter has found herself having to apologise after a number of complaints have been made about the fact that she has a disability and parents have complained that seeing a one armed presenter has given their children nightmares.

What in gods name is this world coming to?? I am disgusted that these parents have even complained to be honest. The CBBC channel is designed with older children in mind as opposed to cbeebies for the younger child.

I do not feel the presenter in question should have to apologise for possibly offending, it should be the parents of these children who need to apologise for not teaching their children that disability is part of life, and that we need to be more tolerant.
    My 8 year old was disgusted that the presenter felt she needed to apologise. It doesn't make a person less of a person just because they are disabled.

I just do not know what is wrong with some people.

end link