Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I see bbc2 are running Band of Brothers again,and of course it feature my friend and old footballer Shane Taylor as Eugene Roe,on Tuesday night at 11.20 it features a huge part for him,I remember when one week he said he couldn't play football as he had to go to acting school.I am sorry but we had a Cup semi-final and I said to him this is an important game,where is acting going to get you!!!!
    Stephen speelberg actually threatened to close down the show he was in so that he could get Shane in Band of Bros,just goes to show you what I know.I will warn you that some of the series are a bit gory,but from his American accent you would never know he isn't a Yank.
    Many will know his Mum and Dad,his Dad is one of the caretakers at Astor College and last I heard his Mum was still working at the Box factory,nice bloke Shane,good footballer and a brilliant actor.
    Before you all start this is not another Francis Rossi story,Dover has produced a load of really good actors,Shane and Young Bruce Cook who was a star in Thunderpants to name just 2.Watch it Tuesday Night and I think you will be impressed.

end link