Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

This is my e-mail to my local councillors and our MP

Please find attached a letter I received from the Department of Transport. I e-mail the Baroness Vere of Norbiton the Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Transport.

In the letter they recognize and apologized the problem the Dover TAP has caused.. But made no
    acknowledgment of the solution I gave then of moving the start of Dover TAP to up the hill to were the laybys are.

This the standard reply I get from Department of Transport. Apparently if you read this e-mail it treats me as a traveller

It them goes on to explain what Dover TAP is for IN most of the reply. It even states it was put in place in 2016. As we all know it April 2015.

I found this letter very condescending and insulting to me personally as if I do not know what Dover TAP is for.

I explained our problems at Aycliffe but not one mention of Aycliffe and the problems we have about Dover TAP in the reply.

It does nothing to solve the problem that Dover TAP has to Aycliife residents. It was also from a someone in the office
    n London who has no idea.

I even asked for the Parliamentary Under Secretary of State several times to come and visit Aycliffe to see the problem first.

Would it be possible to put more pressure on Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Transport, our Dover MP and England Highways to have a meeting with me to show them what we have to put up with and how we solve it.

end link