Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

"This is a K.C.C. MATTER YOU NEED TO KEEP ON TO THEM AS WELL AS THE D,D,C, and she might fight for you our own MP."

Arthur wrote:
    Our MP has made her position on this crystal clear. She totally supports the development of this site. The residents would like her to make a visit to their homes so that she has first hand experience of their plight but I doubt that will ever happen. I don’t think she has the least idea of how devastated they feel. This is not a KCC project but a central government led proposal.

Morning, I've emailed the MP, the junior minister in charge of this, the leader of DDC and even sent them a photo of what they will destroy, and asked them if they had ever seen the site, but they are just not listening. Despite what the MP believes, I think the vast majority of jobs she claims will be created already exist. She has said she will ask for trees to be placed, but how many years will they take to establish, she is just missing the point?

Unfortunately, when this is built, there will be plenty of complaints from Dover people about pollution drifting across the area and down into the town, more gridlock, road safety, light pollution, but it will be too late.

I predict it will take about 24 hours after it opens before a couple of lorry drivers think they can beat the queues by turning into Dover Road by the castle coach park because they think it's a short cut!

end link