Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Did I imagine but on ITV South East last night they showed the construction work of the freight clearance facility at Guston .What use is it protesting if construction work has commenced .The money offered to DDC to spruce the town up is nothing but a sop Our current MP is not much help either as she is not protesting .Surely not another MP with a desire to climb dizzy heights when the voice of the people represented is not listened to .My Son has just called me and he has received a reply from the MP and the fact that she was able to get money for the Dover Town was her main concern .So we will end up with concreted fields around .Dover .Houses on every piece of land available .Garden of England ?? I once wrote an essay stating if Kent is the garden of England than Dover is the compost heap at the end of the garden .

end link