Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Just thought I would check it out a little
    I should at first say I voted to remain, but accept the result and we need to move at the quickest possible pace to carry out the publics wishes.

That said we don't want to go back to the 1900's with the cap at the gate begging for a job.

And it's interesting that its being said now that if t may carries out her wishes on immigration we could end up with a shortfall of 60,000 workers, now ok some UK residents can take up the slack sadly many wont and that could be an issue in itself.

But don't just believe me Michael Farrelly Employment Lawyer had concerns states the conservatives have never hidden the fact they want to dilute workers rights.
    Wanting to cap compensation on discrimination
    wanting to do away with rights to only have to work a maximum of 48 hour week
    Give employers the opportunity to not push through progressive working conditions for staff
    in fact could encourage them to go back down the route of regressive working practices.

At the mo big companies have good on going parental leave, paternal/maternity leave
    all could be wiped out under the repeal bill.

You have been warned.

end link