Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Paul poor Howard cycling as I do sometimes to the Palace at Whitfield,and we have no cycle allowance,but to be fair if we ask for one we may get it,anyway Howard you get a bus pass,I have to pay and then claim it back.Ever fancied standing in Tower Hamlets?
    We could do with someone left wing,as I must be slipping because Paul knows me by my first name.Actually there is a funny story there,which even in the Council Chamber can happen.So I will tell it.
    During Paul's speech he was talking about the work being done at the Priory Station and he looked over to me and said Cllr .......and he couldn't remember my name will be intersted to hear,then later on Gordon Cowan in reply said Paul Watkins is leader of KCC of course it is Paul Carter,so later on Paul came upto me and apologised for not remembering my name....I said that's o.k. Mr Carter.

end link