Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

"Aaah its cold in there" said one scallywag dipper last year.
    " there's a cold wind coming in off the Azores" said another "and going right up my Trossachs ! " well I didnt know what to say to that one I can tell you.

As ever I was down there with the camera trying to fight off fab Phil Medgett in order to get a shot or two, but we always manage to get some good pictures, although I missed one recent year with a bout of the "bird flu"...you see my flu is special I suffer much worse than anyone else...!! ahem!(victim )

Is anyone going in? Barry W-S has volunteered to do it again, to go where few brave souls have ever gone. The last time he went in I missed the shot and had to ask him to go back in for a retake. This he duly did, teeth chattering knees shivering...it was above and beyond the call of duty so it was.

There is always a great selection of characters but topping the bill is usually our lovable eccentric Vic Matcham who dresses up for the occasion.

See you on the beach Boxing day - all being well.

end link