Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I have for months had to put up with a commercial vehicle parked outside of my house .The driver of this recovery vehicle refuses to park it outside of the house where he visits .Sometimes its here for days .There is room on my neighbours drive .I cannot see why I have to look at this vecicle when there is room for it to be parked outside of my neighbours house .I have asked him if he could just once in awhile change hs parking routine
    The Police advise there is no rule about parking of commercial vehicles unless they are causing an obstruction .
    The way he parks does cause difficulty for the people opposite to come out of their drives .
    Sadly it seems the norm for commercial vehicles to be parked in the streets .I suppose it save on having overnight garages
    The fact there is a 75 bed Nursing Home at the end of the Close makes no difference .When the clinical waste lorry ,ambulances ,food delivert lorries arrive its a free for all
    Yet the police have no powers .

end link