Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Oh dear this is going to sound lioke a disagreements but cant just say nowt so here we go

BARRYW
    Yep know all about business plans shame that cllr was never entertained never mind.

JACQUI
    Sue is correct about youth in general as you are, but its not a small number of youth who play football believe me, and i only picked that 1 sport as an example because its one i have a great deal of knowledge on.
    on top of this Rugby, gymnastics, and many other sports also has wide ranging age groups within them,
    I agree not everyone is into sports.

GENERAL
    So im realy saying ok lets look at this in a more positive way, maybe look at Rogers comments(as it appears if i say it then it cant be right, but roger is not from a party i support so maybe that might help)
    THE number of people visiting, and local population must count for something.
    If we take many of the posters views that Dover is closed lets all go out of town to do everything cos its only 20 mins on a bus and cheap to do(not my words!!)
    then that will see the slow run down of our town, something i thought we were all against and wanting to encourage people to make more use of Dover

We also need to be clear that political postings have been made on the high speed rail link which needs correcting
    COLLOR alone did NOT get the high speed rail link, a number of bodies achieved and lobbied for it some of which are
    THE MP, Dover pride, KCC DDC, DTC plus many many more, and it is unlikely to have happened without all these bodies lobbying
    Just a point !!! as im sure all the other lobbyists would be upset to hear only 1 person taking credit, im sure the list is a lot longer.

Enough from me
    lets move forward, and in doing so help DOVER, yes DOVERa survive

end link