Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Sorry to be a boring old Conservative ,but I understood local events would be televised .Well that was the big sell point ??I think we should support local events and having just attended Rive Fayre and now going to another fundraising do, I think i play my part .

River Fayre was attracting the people and Harry was walking around in a green costume waving his hands around .

You are right .DT1 young people do have different aspirations .I gather we donot have a a scout troop in River and a lot of youngesters tell me Brownies is boring .
    They had fish the ducks at the fayre the children were not really interested .

I think the art of conversation small talk has gone and a lot of children want instant action .

You will get the small minority who like to swim ,sail play football but there are a lot out there who donot want tp participate .
    That Howard is why I was apposed to the screen .It does not bring interaction .

end link