Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Roger - no, the lowest package is £350 as I said in my post, that is the one I have taken up.

This is also certainly not a competitor for any Chamber and is supported by all main Chambers - it is no more a competitor than newspaper advertising is or BNI and they certainly are not. All businesses should have a marketing budget and each business will determine where that budget is spent, it is a matter of horse for courses. Chamber membership comes under business support not marketing budgets, different things though Chamber can and do help with marketing with networking opportunities.

The worse thing any business can do when times are hard is to cut marketing, on the contrary, they should be looking for new marketing opportunities and try different things. Yes things are very tight for all small businesses, that never really changes.

end link