Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Andrew
    I posted the above and have read it carefully.There is very little to fault in its content but maybe in the tone in which it was delivered to which I am not privvy. Like a number of forumites I have travelled and lived abroad and not at some sunny hotel resort but amongst the locals.Its important to respect the country and the laws regardless of whether one agrees with them or not.
    One has to adapt but it does seem clear to me that it is this country thats adapting to the immigrants at the expense of our own indigenous population.
    Some of the fiercest critics of the UK immigration policies are immigrants who arrived years ago in that they believe that this country is far too lax in its approach to immigration.

Panorama tonight looks at Bozza Johnsons call for an amnesty for all illegal immigrants already in the UK it should make interesting viewing.

end link