Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I remember when I was a little girl my Grandad gave me a book called "Sixty years a queen" . It was of course the story of Queen Victoria and what a life she had. I treasured that book.
    Personally I think our present Queen should retire now but not because she's not up to the job, because after all her hard work over the years I think she deserves to be able to relax and enjoy what's left of her life. She's devoted her whole life thus far to her country - that's as our Queen for the last 57 years. She is loved by people worldwide and cares about people. In her shoes I would hand the reins to Charles and Camilla and spend some quality time with her husband just enjoying her retirement. She is more than up to continuing as Queen but she deserves a break and I think Charles should be given the chance to take over.
    Just my view and I know a lot of you will disagree with it but everyone is entitled to a view surely?

end link