Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Keith. The very poor quality of your postings make it difficult to respond as well as the fact you are ranting not debating which is a great pity as you are very eloquent when debating in the flesh.
    Two points I could make out were the issue of a refused application and the profanity of the local MP. Point one, there is no application from me to join the party and therefore I challenge you to produce written evidence and evidence of the parties refusal. Point two, the local MP did use a profanity in a conversation with me and as there were no witnesses denied doing so, which as far as I am concerned shows he made a severe error of judgement on both counts.
    In reference to the mayoralty, despite the Labour parties alleged democratic decision the Town has gained a very good Mayor and that rare species one not only born in Dover but with a very clear and caring persona untainted by ambition and a preprogrammed political mind.

end link