Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

BARRYW
    I would hate to say your WRONG but your wrong!!!!!!!!!

There is no diffrence between OUR SUE being removed than wot goes on in the ,labour party.

And no i do not share your view on the tory party because of how they act locally and nationally and can be proved.

on the mayor lets again be clear, discussions took place and the labour party after many discussions decided to run with the DEMOCRATIC vote it had.

Please don't try to tell me how town councils run im fully aware how it runs.

The indies/tory if they so wished could have also put forward a nomination in fact it is rumoured secret meetings took place anyway!!!!

but what is done is done, now the labour party will have to decide if it will let the rebels who broke labour party rules if its do anythng about this.
    lots of members are looking on and watching the next step.

Lets also whilst we are here clear up this point AGAIN on the past.

Im in the party so can tell you as it happened, not your so called THIS IS WOT I HEARD OPINION.

What happened was at that time there were a number of challenges at the time you will recall one ended up on radio kent!!!

The labour party at NO TIME instructed its members not to post.

It didn't matter what was said at that time the majority just decided to become very personal against the party, so some decided on a very personal/individual basis to stop posting.

I even had a little time out purely because of the personal postings at that time, it was clear it was being used for political means only at the time,. many of us welcomed paulb move to close it down and start again, although i still feel we need the politics page.

On postings the labour party would not and did not instruct anyone to stop posting

I cannot comment on wot the MP may have said but would have to have clear honest evidence of it something not produced up to now

end link