Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

WOW HERE I GO I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE THE POSTS ABOVE, WELL SOME OF THEM ANYWAY, SO NOW FOR MY POINT OF VIEW

KEN;
    You have probably heard now that labour has opposed your application so you have decided to go back to old ways of attacking those you say you support!!!!!!!!

on the issue of mayor making, lets get this story totally correct, there was a labour party meeting of labour town cllrs to put forward its nomination to be mayor, a person was put forward and this being in a DEMOCRATIC VOTE of the labour group.

As you know Ken because of these stupid arguments the labour party is having to involve itself it because so called labour members go against DEMOCRATIC DECISIONS that i have over the years firstly been critical of these decisions, but because of lack of action by the party, felt it better if the labour party pulled out of the town council altogether.

Again sadly this hasn't happened, the party has to decide if it wants to continue to be involved with such an outfit, so lets not give out mis truths ken, you know how these votes happen, and you yourself have tried to control people in the your time in the party so please don';t give this holier that thou impression.

All the time the labour party SELECTS Labour party candidates, then as you know KEN on the selection you are always asked ARE YOU HAPPY TO ABIDE BY LABOUR PARTY RULES to which NO ONE has ever said no as yet!!!!
    So that means the labour rebels were clear in the decision they made.

Me i would get them to put there case to the local party, but the party HAS TO disipline them in some way, to not to would just leave the floodgates open for anyone to say anything they liked, whilst im a great believer in openess, they all chose to join a club, rules as well.

Iv had to votre/.support/leaflet/canvass for many people who i have no time for but i abide by DEMOCRATIC DECISIONS you win some you lose some
    This wAS A SCANDAL and im waiting to see action.

BARRYW
    Come on boyo, you have me watching now, Our SUE was kicked out of cabinet cos she spoke against here leader and had the bottle to stand out
    then theres the rumour that r frayne is upset at way hes beding treated by the tory group on district not getting committee he wanted, and totally dissatisfied with cabinet system and his leader NOT telling him wots going on till its already happened!!!!

so lets be fair when we make such accusations, they have to be truthful
    its not about any individual, its about DEMOCRACY

end link