Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I'm 100% "pro choice" so I guess that means I am pro abortion. Guys - you cannot be for abortion in special cases only (such as rape) as it amounts to the same thing - the so-called "death of an infant". You either have to be for it or against it. If you are for it in rape cases then you are basically for abortion, but you would choose to deny the choice to someone who wants an abortion for any other reasons (such as financial, religious or social etc). This is hypocracy. For or against?

At the end of the day women should be allowed to make their own minds up without politicians and society at large (in other words US LOT) sticking oars in. Take away the right legally and you end up with an underground "black market" in unsafe abortion or hugely expensive trips to countries where it is legal (I'm pointing my finger at you, Ireland!).

If a woman wants an abortion - for ANY reason - she will find a way to have one if it isn't readily available as a safe, reliable service such as we have here. The moral question isn't unimportant, but while we all argue and moralize on the subject, women should not be denied the choices that nobody else is qualified to override.

end link