Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Hi guys
    Back home now
    The blockage was complete in both directions at 4pm. Fast response from fire engines from both directions, then ambulances and I think much later the Police - but thats how I saw it.

My first concern was for the occupants but nowt we could do with that except keep out of the way. We waited an hour then I gave up and walked back up the hill and over the top to folkestone rd, near the plough where some kind Spanish lorry driver got me to the Maison dieu in time for Sue to win the big battle and me to obviously lose to Jan T for Deputy.

That isnt the end of that issue as the real vote happens again at Mayor making. Nonsense really. Should be a free vote.

Anyway the road eventually was not cleared when my driver was released by the traffic being turned round back to the capel
    roundabout and down the folkestone rd after 3 and half hours!!! apparently the outbound traffic received the same treatment. I have to ask why it took so incredible a long time to achieve that and get the traffic flowing away from the scene.

Anyway a great adventure for me and lots of tablets for my poor tootsies

d

end link