Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I have just heard an operations Manager Highways agency .He refused to speak to the radio presenter and when he did speak to who ever his media skills were nil.Apparently the Highways agency had not given out any information to radio Kent .Disgraceful.I understand the misery of the people stuck on the -A20and M20 but it causes so much inconvenience for the locals.My son and his family have walked to the regatta and back from River and picking up some shopping for me.The bus service you cannot rely on as it comes from Canterbury and understandably they cannot keep to time.The whole of Dover and the surrounding villages suffer.Already today a Lorry has gone into the Kearsney Bridge.
    I listened to a bus operator and he was saying over in France Lorries donot travel on the roads over the weekend.Im not aware of this but at least it would be motorists.on the roads Maybe that's why we donot have enough French officials looking at passports as they think they are still in France.
    I hope the regatta is not suffering.

end link