Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I think there are some good ideas there, especially making (community) use of closed shops - until someone wants to use it as a shop (or whatever business), but there is a mountain of red-tape and permissions etc. - that's where a business support body would come in.

I think that with all the millions being put into Dover for regeneration, that it is essential that a river warden is employed to patrol the river - they could also patrol the parks and gardens here, but they must be given the authority to stop people who are illegally fishing and be able to issue fines for various river-related offences.

I have many ideas how the Town could be brought to life and made to look better, feel safer and restore the Pride in Dover.
    I've said many of them on here too, but who's listening ?? no one (probably).

New thoughts and a CAN DO attitude is what is required - oh, and funding too of course.

Roger

end link