Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

ROGER
    I think the forum i general is at 1 with you, I don't want muddy the waters(but i will) I would not want to dictate to some one where they can spend there money, although I do understand where your coming from.

On housing, all i can say is that some councils i'm aware of if they find through residents kicking off that a family is out of control and causing the n/hood grief, they get the info together via the anti social behaviour unit if they have one, keeping diaries so evidence is there, to produce to the landlord.
    If its council they can be evicted and council has no responibility to re house so i understand, but even private lanlords, pressure can be put on them to show what effect problem families can have.

I'm aware of it happening and landlord evicted them, council refused to rehouse them, sadly though oher private landlords housed them

end link