Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

.Howard the Carnival lasts for a few hours not 7.00am untill 11.00pm

A FEW HOURS!!! Perhaps you should tell the organisers who spend weeks and months on putting it together
    The screen will be a superb advertising tool. They have huge screens in London on New years day to show the parade there, and even though we are taking part, we always want to look up at the big screens to see the different angles on the parade you miss when actually in it. Dover puts on some great events, and the screen will help advertise and show them.

I sometime wonder how many of you who post work ??Perhaps its rather rude but I question that .

I don't have a paid job Sue. I am a full time mother, however the amount of UNPAID work I do as a volunteer speaks for itself. To suggest people don't work because they have posted something you haven't liked reading is incredibly patronising. I do wish you would check yourself before posting such a remark. I don't think you mean to be so offensive, but it comes across that way sue, and it isn't nice AT ALL, please think about your post before you write it.

end link