Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I really have to defend Vic here .I may not always agree with his tactics but I can tell you he is one of the hardest working chaps I know .He keeps his car ,house and garden spotless .He enthuses energy .I dont think he drinks and he is very good hearted .I havent always agreed with him ,but less of the knocking please .

My son,girlfriend and her brother were in Dover last evening .Do you know what his remarks to me were today "".Mum when is the council, (and rember im part of it )going to do something for the younger generation .When are they going to tidy up the empty properties and clean the streets ",

Not a good advert for our visitor .By the way he loved River .The daffs are glorious

Why we have to reach for Pie in the Sky I donot know .

Tomorrow once again I shall try to get investment for social housing .I need homes for our young people and a clean looking Dover .Sorry this screen will not do that .Howard the Carnival lasts for a few hours not 7.00am untill 11.00pm

I sometime wonder how many of you who post work ??Perhaps its rather rude but I question that .

end link