Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I like Vic feel very sorry for those residents .They bought their homes in good faith .Over the years their peace has been destroyed first the longer licensing hours ,then the fact smokers have to go outside of licenced premisis.

There rights have been taken away .Sadly those who made that decision do not live in that area .One councillor who voted against does and spoke well in defence of Dolphin House residents

I have just swithched my TV off I still have that choice

The screens placed in other parts of the country are .located within larger squares or open parks .
    Donot patronise us objectors by saying these people knew what Market Square was like when they purchased their homes..I wonder if you would object if the screen suddenly appeared in front of your home

How many people object to play areas opposite their homes ??You would be surprised how much opposition is made ..

end link