Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Ross,Iam Can Do .Have I not kept you all in the picture so to speak .I have told you what happened at meetingss,and it is me today telling you where we are with this TV screen .Now you who want the screen may think Im no cando but all those who have objected four to one against the fors have thanked me for my efforts .Im Cando ,but Houising is low profile .What do you think to the family days and events at the Musuem .Do you like the appearance of the building in Kings Street ,cafe come flats .
    just because i dont go on about Hi speed trains doesnt mean Im no can do .Choose words carefully .

I have just returned from Kearsney Abbey now there is a jewel in the crown .Beautiful flowers ,and a pleasant cafe .

Right mandie so o the carnival does not have to pay out for stewards ,does that apply to the Fair??I dont think stewards would police the screen for nothing .

end link