Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I have just come back from town .I live in the real world ,what is nice about people sitting outside of a pub before noon .What will happen is people standing looking at a screen with a glass or bottle in their hands .Would you choose to stand there with a weeks grocery ,i dont think so .The residents in Market Square currently experience problemns with the yobish behaviour ,do we need to encourage more

I said it at the meeting if I need to watch a sports programme i would rather sit in my own home .Why would I want to catch a bus into town and stand with a load of people looking at a giant screen .I note all the people posting on here do not live in that area.

Look around you and see the number of people siiting on seats looking half frozen eating chips .
    this will not generate business in the shops only the pubs .Most of those people who frequent these establishments can ill aford it ..Some of the people I have spoken to thouight it was an April Fools joke .I speak to many people and i have only had one person soeak in favour

end link