Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I have just re read this thread and was interested to see the comments of Canterbury Councillors .Their observations were the same as I made at the cabinet meeting on Monday .THe only difference Canterbury rejected the idea 8 against and 1 For .In Dover it was 9 for and 1 against .Still im used to being different .Im a person who respects History and culture so really Im more tuned in with Canterbury .
    Mark my words the screen will attract more people drinking and causing havoc in Market Square .I feel very sorry for the residents who own properties in Market Square .Still it has to go to Planning and we shall see .

I think it should have gone to Deal where a lot of cabinet members live .Poor old Dover .

What we need is investment in The Romasn Painted House and more money for our musuem .By the way Im still trying to resolve The Three Cooks issuie .

end link