Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Marek will like this one,yesterday at about 4pm I had a couple and a child come up to me at the Station and ask'What time is the bus to the Docks' so I told them my ell rehearsed speech on your left hand side every 20mins and it cost £2 each.The man said had I any idea what time the boat to JERSEY was.!!!!!!
    I explained that he was a little off course and having a explained by showing him a map where he should have been,he obviously didn't believe a word I was saying and caught a Taxi to the docks.
    Thirty mins later he returned and said I was right and at the Docks they told him that he needed to go to Plymouth(wrong).
    He had flown from Portugal to Stansted and was told he needed Dover for the Ferries,so I checked the times of the connections and sent him off to Weymouth (right) for the next connection which was at 8am this morning.
    Later on a man came to the window and said single to Sittingbourne and put down a £20 note and 60p of copper for a £10.60 fare,i pointed out to him the maximum copper I should take was 20p in one transaction,he laughed and said you will take it,god I was tempted to give him his £10 change in 5p's.Later I will tell you of some more mistaken places I have come across.

end link