Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I resurrect this thread with an update. This is the text of a letter posted today:-

Dear Mr Watson,
    Ref TES4937530X CC No 63400402275169131

This is an extract from an e-mail from your customer services department:-

"Our Store Manager, Mr Peter Watson, has been informed of your complaint and was also very concerned about what had happened. You will be contacted as soon as possible, once the matter has been fully investigated.

I am confident that when you hear from Peter, a satisfactory conclusion can be reached in order to resolve this unfortunate incident."

It is now three months since the incident and nearly two months from the date of that e-mail. I have heard nothing.

I cannot believe that you are ignoring what is to my mind a customer health and safety issue. If you check our Clubcard number you will find that it is some time since we visited any Tesco store. This will remain the case until some satisfactory reply has been received.

Please respond with (A) what has been done about the problem and (B) why you have been so lax in responding.

Terry

end link