Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well staggering sums of money changing hands, bigger than the national gross earnings of Timbuktu and most countries in between I should imagine. Is any footballer worth it? I dont know, but yet these guys are mega talented....and sheer joy to watch.

I used to gaze with rose coloured specs at the fantabulosy exploits of the greatest team on earth Real Madrid. My Gawd have they played some great football over the years. In recent times led by Zinadine Zedane they were fantastic as was he. Not only a great great player for Real Madrid and earlier Juventus, but also great for France as well. Since his retirement Real Madrid have gone into a bit of a shorterm slump. But they are beginning to buy their way out of this slump with the biggest transfers in history.

Zinadine Zedane himself was the highest transfer of all time. This week his transfer fee was equalled or marginally exclipsed by Real Madrids other purchase...Kaka from AC Milan. And now to top off the week they have eclipsed both those signings with this record breaking Ronaldo deal.

Boy are they loaded! There is nothing quite like having zillions of dosh at your disposal, you can brush recessions aside, and buy your way back to the top. Kaka and Ronaldo in one week..wow!! some expense account!

Watch out! Real Madrid are back!....with the greatest show on earth.

end link