Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

It was not a Conserevative Idea, Frank fields himself(which i reported on here many moons ago!!) was asked by Blair to go away and look at the benefits system which he did, he came bck with very radical Ideas, which Blair firmly shelved, although I DIDNT agree with all of Frank's Ideas, he was on the right track, unfortunatly all major parties won;t take this issue on because they know its a vote loser, and no matter how you dress it up, thats what it is, and sadly thats the world we are in.

I'v said before on here th benefits system is costing us over £2billion, and Im aware(as im sure many others are)of people who find it easy just to sit at home.
    And why not do community work? whats wrong with that? isn't that putting something back into the community? wouldn't it give people more of a sense of pride rather than just picking up social every week/month?

Wouldn't it show the local community that we don't have a lot of lazy people just picking up dosh every week?

I'm all for protecting those that have problems and need a helping hand, but this situation has got out of hand, its become to easy just to claim benefits, and now i'm hearing people say, well it aint worth working cos they dont pay enough! so they stay on the benefis system

I don't think any major party will take this issue fully, but this community service stuff is a pull in the right direction, lets hope they have the b**** to carry it out, who ever the party is.

end link