Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Jeez we have an outbreak of Roots Ireland here. Im another one!!

Put me down as well - I think its a great gesture from Big Dave. Yes I saw him yesterday wearing the weirdest looking sandals you have ever seen. You think he was Big Dave before, well these sandals made him even 2 or 3 inches higher. Casting a very long shadow these days is Big Dave but he always manages to stay cheerful. How does he do it? Linda's a cheerful thing anyway...the two of them sit there watching come dancing going
    'Hooray' and 'Whooeee' and things like that.

By the way the reason for the extra levitational footwear is because he has had some surgical work on his 'plates of meet'. There, I can be as cockney as the rest of yis.

Roger yes we have been a bit slow of the mark this year with regard to organising something but sadly and without going into too much detail, ould team Doverforum has been hit this year like never before with credit crunch joblosses.

I will have a chat with ColetteB this week (She does all the organising as you know) about organising something. Yes its always nice to have something and we were famed for our parties of yore.

Would be nice to see a good gaggle of forumites over at Via Romana for this one. Count us in DavidH.

end link