Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Howard I mean excuses in general. If you wanted to be a bus driver you would go for it by getting a job and then paying for your licence. And I mentioned stagecoach as an example as Keith had said about importing bus drivers.

And that is utter crap Keith in no way do I think I am above or deserving of others, but I do believe people should try and better themselves or strive for a better life.

Why should I not go for a university course if I am able to? Get a better job and pay more tax, pay for my tuition loan, improve the quality of life for my family, have more opportunities.

The threshold for paying back a tuition fee loan is lower than the national average wage. Why tie in NHS workers?

The opportunity is there for everyone.

And there are plenty of employers who employ people and pay for their training.

CSCS card for labourer and you can probably get funding from jobcentre plus or even do NVQ II as they are often free to do if not done one or through work. Bottom of ladder but a start.

As the topic was about young unemployed they can go to college and it will be paid for, or apprenticeship. Think threshold 25.

end link