Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

They have had that for the pass two gen/elections but still voted in the way they all ways have. Right or wrong UKIP will not get in yes they will get more votes then I did last time becuse the party is on the up but he will still only get about 5000 votes he needs around the 22000 votes that will never happen inDover .If I stand I will get around the 1200 mark it will be very close beween reds and the blues yellow will come bottom even behind myself.I will take some UKIP VOTERS.UKIP will take some from all the other partys but I have a feeling that the blues will just about make it again.As for the local elections at the same time,UKIP could get a few cllrs penting where they stand.If it is Dover Town then they will get about 3 or four cllrs,For the District hard one to put a number on that at this time.they could get a few parish councils if they are carefull where to stand might even get on without having to go to the polls,but I might still be around even that I said I would not stand again, There are projects I am working on and would like to see them in parishs before I call it aday.So you never know I had aset back last year and packed 3 of the four up I was on,because I was not geting anywhere but might just try for the same four+others just one more time.

end link