Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I do not agree with what is above infact time will prove that most of the public that support UKIP is the men and women in the street from all all walks of life, As for its members all partys have members that disagree with each other ,you read about it and on TV each day.It happens to myself but that does not stop supporting their policy and what they stand for..
    UKIP have a very full manifesto,I agree when it started back in the 1990s and when I first joined it had only one policy get out of the EU.
    It is not the same today they have as I said a very full covering the lot just like the other main partys and infact at a the last election their manifesto was the very first to go to print and could be seen on your PC weeks before the other partys came out and must say if you read them what was in the UKIP manifesto was also in their one,so I think they also done homework reading the UKIP one and said "AH" THAT IS A GOOD POINT AND THEN PUT IT IN THEIR OWN ONE."The press will report on anything about a party they do not support.Even if it turns out that the party puts back my own ban that WILL NOT STOP ME IN SUPPORTING THEM and working as a backroom boy.

end link