Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

At this time all we are seeing are the ones that have joined the bandwagon and geting on well.
    What I would like to see are the true UKIP members who have been working hard and out all hours on the streets getting on to, they have been the backbone of the party when things did not go right but stayed with it .
    I just hope we will see some of them come to the front now.Some of us would be out in the streets from 0800hrs till 2200hrs and getting very little back in the way of votes but we had good times doing it +we where all holding down full time jobs and using our own funds to help the party,most of my own committee and members put alot more in then I did just to keep it moving along and in return I would do more out in the streets.
    Some members and still there and will do the same for the party but they are like myself not so young and not so fit.

end link