Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Now As everyone keeps thinking that people come over to get treatment is very far fetched. I had to go out of the country to get lifesaving treatment, ( going back now a view years) as there was at least 6 months waiting list. I am sure this is still the case.
    I think this is just stirring the pot. Also, I do believe that certain medicines given out too freely without any monitoring. Which to me is shocking. NHS want more healthy people?? They make people drug addicts in many ways. This is a fact.
    One of the very strong and most dangerous medicine is morphine. People get to take this kind of pain relief to take home!!!
    Not just for a week, no for months and months. By this time people are already addicted. Its not the Addiction alone, its also the massive side effects it carries. As far as I am concerned Patients arent Doctors and many have no idea what it can do to the actual health.
    This is just ONE of many medicines as an example. You dont really want to know the long list of the others???

I am paying NI contributions ;)
    I did ment it a bit sarcastic when I said its free. As the Tabloids keep telling this country its FREE ...

end link