Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

well as far as I am concerned the national health is free.... and in my opinion I dont mind paying something towards it as long as it not cost a quarter of your wages, because this is what happens in other countries. Bear in mind it is for everything... even for hospice, care home etc... you would not need to worry about that at all. But you pay a price for it.
    I had a quote for private health insurance based on 2 adults and 2 children it cost over £130 pound a month. Now I dont think this figure is justfied.... far over the top too.
    NI contribution on the wage slip is not what I call a contribution. Not sure how this figure comes up.
    I believe every GP should have access to basics such as Ultrasound. This automatically reduces waiting list dramatically. Many of todays GP s are trained to use Ultrasound. This actually gets wasted as they not use it anymore. Even if it is only one in each surgery to start of with .... that still be very helpful.
    But maybe this is just wishful thinking.
    Same with Mammograms where they check for breast cancer, they can have these in each surgery too.
    If it is the Money which stops the Surgery for getting them, I am sure People would even contribute towards it. I would ...

end link