Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Although most acknowledge the need for reforms, it seems that the vast majority do not want these particular reforms.

Perhaps all Mr Lansley needs is donations from someone other than John Nash to rethink his ideas. (I don't mean the Regency Architect).

The problem seems to be that legislation of all types is being drawn up by those with an attitude of: "I know all about health care because I have been ill, or once had an sick relative"; The mentality of those with little imagination or empathy.

It is much the same as Mr Gove's mentality: "I know all about education because I once went to school"

The government should be working with the NHS to make reforms, not just listening to their rich mates. At this moment health professionals have no faith in these 'reforms', so what does that tell us?

I appreciate that the health professionals have personal interests too and that a reform that suits all is never possible. However at the moment I don't think we are seeing a balanced approach, from a government that has made a record breaking amount of legislation in such a short time.

So much for Small Government!

end link