Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Many interesting points by Ralph, Paul M, Ken, Jan, Howard, Ray, Sue.It is worth noting Sue's reaction to Mr Elphicke's stance of remaining in the EU.Sue has been a staunch member and supporter of the Conservative Party for a number of years.I will not go into Mr Elphicke motives because we are all agreed that Charlie is a career politician.I wonder when he was first selected and before 2015, whether he was asked about his views on the EU.The reason I am asking this, is because several Tories including Association Officers declined to canvass for Charlie prior to May7th 2015 and instead helped Craig Mackinlay in Thanet.I understand there is some ill feeling resulting in Charlie declining to go to the Mayor making at Deal Town Council after May7th.It is worth noting that the Thanet MP Craig Mackinlay attended. I understand that Conservative Central Office had to bus in canvassers from other areas because of lack of local activists willing to canvas for Charlie before May7th.
    Did Charlie suddenly become a Europhile or did he, at his first selection interview give the impression he was anti EU..I understand that the majority of Dover and Deal Conservative Association are and for a number of years anti EU.
    After June 23rd whatever happens.Questions will be asked about the sides, MPs have taken and votes of no confidence in sitting MPs prior to the General Election.I believe the buzz word will be deselection and it will involve all parties apart from the LibDems.

end link