Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

In Iidustries the minimum hourly rate is costing alot of jobsI know this because that was my kind of work +my family have over 200 working in a factory.Where the boss would take on unskilled workers to do work that did not need a skilled person to do it. That does not happen now in lots of cases they take on a ex skilled person who will also do the unskilled jobs because they can do unskilled work but a unskilled person cannot do the skilled work this cuts out paying the higher rate for the unskilled person.And a person that is unskilled is now finding it very hard to get work in a industrial factory .And this is very true not soming off the top of my head,infact it is costing 100s of jobs.The minimum wage just does not work that is why we are seeing alot more part-time work as well.+As I have already said in a post woman are not been taken on in most cases more then part-time because a boss does not have funds to pay them a year off work if they have a baby, men are now doing work a woman could easy do just because the boss knows by doing that will save his company money because men do not have babys.

end link