Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Hi guys and gals - new member Davey - dave in reality. just joined as most other forums have become drab and sad and boring! - originally from Liverpool {no need to throw all those things at me!} but moved a bit closer to yuz lot once Basingstoke Hants then did a stint in HK tell ya later then decided eff it - I'm getting out of here it's goin off a bit and that was 1983 roughly - to OZ - western side.

Been back once 2000 for hols and it looked reasonable then but now I follow the BBC news over here and still have a few buddies and they so you gotta be crazy to think about it. I get half a brits pension which I paid for in cash - not a bad deal but no increments and half an ozzie one. Have a nice lady friend who lives somewhere in the midlands who lives with her son and dawg and wants me to come back swoop her off her feet and go live in some seaside place in UK? - any serious advise would be most welcome and digested.

cheers dave

end link